The Northwest Waterfall Survey is a independent joint venture with the World Waterfall Database designed for the sole purpose of providing information to its users. We do not sell products, collect information about our users to sell to third parties, or solicit our visitors in any way.
- The Northwest Waterfall Survey does not utilize any type of user tracking.
- We collect no information about consumers who browse our web page.
- We may utilize cookies in order to determine whether you are logged in to the website or not. Our advertising partners may set other cookies pertinent to their systems - please see the section titled "Information Sharing".
- Any information we do collect is used for internal review and is stored for the convenience of the individual user, and is not shared with other organizations for any sort of commercial or non-commercial purposes.
Visitors to the Northwest Waterfall Survey may be asked for personal information such as names and email addresses for purposes of facilitating contact between the Northwest Waterfall Survey and said visitors. The Northwest Waterfall Survey does not sell or redistribute any personal information for any purpose. When users submit pictures for display throughout the Northwest Waterfall Survey, we may publish the name of the individual(s) who submitted said pictures for purposes of crediting the authors. We will not provide a means of directly contacting any individual who has submitted a picture without the consent of that individual.
- The Northwest Waterfall Survey is a joint venture with the World Waterfall Database. All information available to the Northwest Waterfall Survey is openly shared with the World Waterfall Database, and vice versa.
- By submitting any information - including text and photographs - to either the Northwest Waterfall Survey or the World Waterfall Database, you agree to allow its use on both websites.
- We do not share any internally collected information, or information submitted by third parties with any outside parties, commercial or non-commercial.
- The Northwest Waterfall Survey may utilize Ad networks to supliment our operation costs. As a result of your visit to our site, ad server companies may collect non-identifiable information such as your domain type, your IP address and clickstream information. For further information, consult the privacy policies of these companies.